Looking for extra space and a new look for your home but don't really want to move?
We understand. Home additions are a great way to do this. A home addition is guaranteed to increase the value and appeal of your home! We are focused on making sure your new addition has seamless integration with the existing structure of your home. How does this work?
Highland Ridge's Remodeling Process
- Highland Ridge will go over customer requirements and specifications
- Create plans tailored for your budget while focusing on the exact details that you desire
- During construction we try to not interfere with your daily routine. We are doing work in your home but we do our best to make it seem like we aren’t there
- During the remodel we are focused on keeping your property clean and protected
- We will keep you updated on progress and factor in any change orders
- Customer provides final approval for completed project
How much does it cost for my addition?
Additions and remodels vary greatly depending on a variety of factors. The sky's the limit depending on your personal preferences.
What style or look do you require?
We can recreate a look that that you've found online or in a magazine. Alternatively, if you don't know exactly what you need, we have great interior designers that can help define the specific look that you love.
How long does it take to build my addition?
Making sure that we focus on safety, cleanliness and attention to detail; our addition projects usually take around 2 to 5 months.
How will this work affect my daily life?
Remodeling should affect your daily routine as little as possible. We isolate the whole project from the rest of your home. We do this by creating barrier walls with plastic or plywood so that dust and noise are kept to a minimum.